Saturday, March 10, 2007

How I design my representation for Task 2 - Part 2

Upon the requirement of assignment, I decided to meet the purpose of illustration and look closely at an easy-captured ways for the people to get the concept. This often included keywords and graphic illustration by allocating the partitions to make people understand branches of concepts. For me, visual illustration was an useful instrument that helped me to clarify the concise and it would attract people to share with my ideas, and reason the messages that I wanted to deliver. In this assignment, I used a hand-made picture to illustrate part of the content and it could draw people’s attentions to get the impression firstly. However, I also collected other references for presenation of my ideas, and eventually I decided to use mixed approach for illustration with other ready-made diagrams. Sometimes, it could save my time to accomplish the residual concepts and highlighed all information with interactive enrichment

No comments: