Saturday, March 10, 2007

How I design my representation for Task 2 - Part 3

I just learnt that "visuals” invented to communicate complex ideas from Lester(2000). Pictures could be a powerful instrument so that viewers captured the concepts easily, at least it enhanced the effectiness on initial impression. While I attempted to fill in the colors on my drawing script, it stimulated me to think about how people to reason the information, especially for those who youngsters, grown up with abundant information of multimedia, could catch up knowledge easily by the mean of images. Visualizing meanings from visual formate, it could assist to reason the concise. Therefore, I utilized the space and partitions to fills in colors and marked down keywords to illustrate the concept. The above key points tell me how important of understanding visual language. In the process of drafting, drawing and noting down the keywords, I could clarity how I learnt from the concepts profoundly, and it could encourage me to use more presentative formats, for example symbols, icons, diagrams, charts, mindmaps , even diagram with 3-dimensions. By Daniel's handouts, I hope to leant more methods to enhance the interactive outcomes and then viewers could capture my messages or information that I was eager to tell them about.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

It is very good that you presented the process of your work.