Sunday, March 25, 2007

Preparation for my final assignment - Part 4

This is something that came to me during the process of focusing on my learning object. I drafted out the framework, likes organizational charts, as to consider the possible pages that I need to produce. Diary, map and album should be stated in my pages for demonstration of colorful representation. And more the relevant information about Egypt and more interesting, I planned to have a contact page for someone who would response to my experience. In the next step, I needed to consider the front-page of index and having unified design appeared in each page. Here comes my initial thought of that structure:

I forsee that there will have 6 pages of swf made in my assignment with simple design only. However, I expect the basic design to be simple and monitored as a way of my planner's function.

4 comments:

Kenneth Chan said...

Dear Kenny,
You proposal were so detail. It likes a proposal of writing a thesis. It was including some images, literature review, theories of using multimedia and references. It also mentioned the method and progress of creating this final assessment. Who is your partner in this project?

It also emphases the reason of why you choose this topic. How much did it take for traveling to Egypt? Was it good or bad? I haven’t been to there, so I hope I will be there in the future. In this Easter I will go to Philippine for diving for 5 days.

Take care,
Kenneth Chan

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

Hi Kenny,

I think it is a good idea to choose "EGYPT" as your topic, since it is a place with less information provided in the internet and travelling magazine.

Just notice that one of the Hong Kong Magazine(weekend weekly新假期) has develope a software call "Travel Rebot 1.0". It is a digital travel index that use PSP to view. May be this can give some idea to your project.

Karen Razack

ICT Teacher said...

Hi,
Your story bording on "Egypt" looks intersting.
Looking forward to see your interactive representation.

Kavitha