Sunday, April 29, 2007

Approaching to my final product - Part 1

(Please wait for a while and you can see all photos downloaded into page)

(you may click and open the above 2 files and see the photos displayed interactively)

I have finished my page of Gallery that comprised of several photos divided into two groups: People and Sceneries. The page that I felt much satisfactory carried out those of the effects with message graphically. I fully combined with the two pages as left and right, firstly it was convenient for user to click on the group on the left hand side and then the relevant photos could be seen on the right. Despite of the limited presentaiton for the photos pre-occupied in page, I made the photos presented user-friendly and impression with graphic orientation would be done. Lastly, I always met with the difficulity in handling the click that would link with other swf successfully in my directory of computer, however while I uploaded to server, it could not happen again, eventually I found that it should take time to load the photos that occupied memories in connection between pages.

2 comments:

Ryan Yue said...

Hi, Kenny

It is a nice photo gallary. Very attractive.

My suggestion is to add some captions for each photo. It would be easier for user to realize where it is.

Ryan Yue

Unknown said...

Dear Kenny,

It is exciting to your journey in Egypt. I like your photos in your
blog.

Pyramids exist mysterious
construction idea. Do you feel dangerous in there? My friends (women) had dangerous and exciting experience in Egypt 3 years ago.
Some Egyptians cheated them for renting a car.

I think that learners would like to know location of Egypt. So map
is worth to place in the first page.

Mandy Chan