Sunday, April 29, 2007

Approaching to my final product - Part 2

(Click the above photo and see the effect)
By the comments from classmates, as the topic said, I decided to make the route for demonstartion of my trace in travelling Egypt. I used the gif. of shoes inserted along a moving line and then displayed my photos whle the shoes were passing by. The objective for this page that I regarded was accompanished with interactive button below. Someone could click on it and start off my journey along the spots in Egypt. Hoping that someone would give me comments on the effect of route, and other presentable ways to meet the task on this page.

1 comment:

Ryan Yue said...

Yes, that is a great idea to make a route for demonstration. But I think the photos and the captions are too small to be read. Can you make it clearer and larger?

Ryan Yue