Thursday, April 12, 2007

Story Board for my final assignment - Part 2

The template of main page was my important part to finish since the viewer could use mouse click to enter into each page attributed to different topic, such as Route and Map, Diary, Gallery and so on. The shape and pattern of page was done with reference to my planner so that it may be a user-friendly guide within it. You will see below template that is separated into 4 parts. The left corner one is stated as the topic on that page. Below column on the left is scattered with several buttons, with the purpose of first impression by photos and cultural music. For the largest area one with grey color, the content with attractive photos and images will be presented. Lastly, at the right hand side, you can see 5 labels that are used to guide someone browsing each page with separated topic.

I attempted to insert music into the button and then made the photos changed one by one vividly. I hope to build up several buttons on the map, and the viewer could click on the button scattered on the map for previewing of Egypt’s sceneries.
Click me and try it

No comments: