Sunday, April 29, 2007

Approaching to my final product - Part 3

(Click the photo above and try the hyperlinks that you want to browse)
The page of other information was attached with photos of websites, frontcover of books, CD and etc. I was the first time to copy the action scripts from other .fla that I could operate the pages for disaplay vividly. You could see that I inserted buttons to link with the pages that could be opened and moved into centre of window. The particular motion was controlled by the action scripts by copying from other, I had not any ideas why it could be done actually. This lesson urged me to learn that the action scipts could be borrowed into personal creation, and it saved time to dig into the profound syntax technically. All photos could be clicked by mouse and it would bring you into the webpages that you wanted.

4 comments:

Ryan Yue said...

I think the hyperlink page is wonderful. I like the animation very much.

I suggest that it may be better if the hyberlinks are pop-up to a new window (IE), rather than appear in the same window(IE).

Ryan Yue

Paula Chian said...

Hi nice work you got there.. This is really neat.. but I would prefer a bigger stage.. for it will make the texts easier to read..

Paula

YEUNG Kit Ping - My blog .... said...

I find your presentation very attractive and informative.

I agree with comments from Ryan & Paula. The pictures as well as the texts will be view clearer and more comfortable if their sizes are larger by using pop-up windows. One more, I will be perfect if URL links can be showed both in pictorial and textual forms.

I like your button design very much. Since our team will use buttons similar to yours, could you give some advice/suggestions to our presentation in our BLOG:
http://yeungkitping.blogspot.com/
or http://rondayu.blogspot.com/

Could you also do us a favrite if possible, to provide us your flash working file (.fla) of the button design. Thanks very much.

Cheung Pui Man said...

Hi,

Your representation is very nice. But, the words are too small to read. In addition, the color of words is a problem. I would prefer black in color for the words because it is easy to read for me.