Saturday, April 14, 2007

Story Board for my final assignment - Part 5

(please click on the upper photo to down the .swf and try it)
When I started to design and produce the content for each page, I prefered to start from the map that might fulfill my need to achieve new technique, and it urged me to adapt the operation of using Flash. During the session by Daniel, I learnt one of the technique that helped me to demostrate places of interest by clicking each mark on map. This was so much useful for me to present the scenaries to someone if he or she just clicked by mouse over the buttons. I have seen the products from other classmates who created the interactive map about their travelling experience. Interactive feeling is good and I am sure this technique to be my favourite model to create other content of pages.

1 comment:

Theresa Li said...

Hi Kenny,

Your storyboard is very clear, well organised and detail. Just by watching your storyboard, I think I'm going to enjoy watching your visual.

Besides showing the photos and routes of your Egypt trip, will you consider to include some tips for travelling there or problems that you encountered?

Regards,
Theresa